BBQ CHICKEN WINGS 🍗 How many wings are too many? 🤔 Happy Monday and here’s a good way to start the new week snacking on wings and sweet potato fries. The recipe for the BBQ wings is below and the sauce which are both easy and quick to make.
1 kg Chicken Wings
½ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 Tsp Paprika
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Cup BBQ Sauce
¼ Cup Brown Sugar
¼ Cup Honey
¼ Cup Tomato Sauce
2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1. In a large bowl; combine the chicken wings, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and olive oil. Rub the mix over each chicken wing and leave in fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat Oven to 180 C, prepare a baking tray by lining with foil.
3. Place chicken wings on a baking tray and bake each side for 15 minutes.
4. Make the BBQ Sauce but placing a saucepan on low heat and adding the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, honey, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Stir on stove until sugar has dissolved.
5. Using a brush lather the chicken wings with the BBQ sauce and place in oven for 3 minutes, remove from oven and flip chicken over, lather the BBQ sauce and return to oven for 3 minutes. Repeat this step twice.
6. Use remaining BBQ sauce as a dip.
_____________________#lunchideas #lunchinspo #wings #wingwednesday #chickenrecipes #chickenwings #bbq #bbqwings #bbqchicken #bbqchickenwings #easyrecipes #simplerecipes #easyfood #snacktime #sweetpotatofries #sweetpotato