Homemade Hair oil:- A powerful blend that wil make your hair shiner, softer and much more manageable.
Within a period of a couple of months you wil be able to notice growth of new hair and will even help in covering your grey hair.
1) Onion (2 small, finally chopped)
2) Aleovera leaves (2 big leaves, washed, dried and cut into small pieces)
3) Curry leaves ( a full bowl, washed and dried)
4) Ginger ( a very small piece with peel, washed)
5) Garlic (4-5 cloves, peeled)
6) flax seeds (2 tbsp, raw)
7) Ratanjot (1 tbsp, for colour)
1) Coconut oil (100ml)
2) Castor oil (40ml)
3) Sesame oil (100ml)
Take a clean & dried vessel. Add all the oils in it. Make sure the vessel is kept at very low flame. Add all the ingredients one by one in it except ratanjot. Let dis mixture boil for about 10 mins. When you see that the ingredients have left their color switch off the gas.
Now add ratanjot to the mixture.
Let it cool. Strain later & store in an glass container.
Points to be kept in mind:-
1) Their should'nt be any strain of water in the ingredients or the vessel or the container, otherwise oil wil not stay for long.
2) Results will be visible only after couple of months as this is pure homemade oil. So please don't expect magic in just one use.
3) Oil can be stored for 4-5 months easily.
4) You can skip ratanjot if you want to, but make sure other ingredients are all present.
Try this & do share your feedbacks. #hairoil #hairgrowth #shinyhair #greyhair #loveyourskin ❤️ #loveyourself #beautifulwithin #beauty #beautifulyou