YOU & I CAN DEAL WITH REJECTION.
Suicide, depression, ulcers, domestic violence and killings; these are some of the destructive ways people deal with rejection.
Let us look at a few truths about rejection.
1. Rejection is part of life. You will face rejection in your love life, your professional life, in business, in your family, in your spiritual walk
2. When you have a strong identity and know your worth, you will handle rejection well. But when you look for validation from your spouse, your children, your siblings, your family, your pastor, your colleagues; rejection will crash you because you are giving power to others over you
3. When you idolize a mere human being that you love, be it your spouse, your partner, your parents or someone you have a crush on; you will feel worthless if they reject you. Stop idolizing human beings. Your life revolves around God, not a person
4. When you idolize money, wealth, a car, a job, or an award, your life will feel useless when you lose it. Let your worth not be centred on things and accomplishments
5. The world is made of people walking different journeys and some will reject you because their journey has yet to, or will never align with yours
6. Sometimes rejection is a good thing, it keeps you from investing where you shouldn’t because sometimes we are too blind to see we are going in the wrong direction or in the wrong relationship and so the door must be closed to save us
7. Have expectation that doors will open for you, but don’t be fixed on how those doors will open. This will keep you from going depressed, just because things don’t go your way or you don’t get that job or deal. Have the vision but remember there are many paths to it
8. People who are impatient struggle the most with rejection. They want things happening their way right now or want to micromanage or manipulate people hence others reject them and repel them
9. If you know how awesome and great you are, you won’t feel worthless when someone who doesn’t see your greatness rejects you. It is their loss
10. You would rather be rejected by someone who is not serious about you during dating, than to commit to them in .http://irynhearts.com/?p